Welcome to the 2021 ISSTD Annual Conference Online Program!
You are looking at the ISSTD Online Program providing you with all the information you need to plan your personal conference attendance experience for the upcoming virtual Annual Conference!
We are thrilled to have Jennifer Freyd, PhD on Saturday, April 10, Jennifer Gomez. PhD on Sunday April 11, and Rachel Yehuda, PhD on Monday, April 12 as our expert Plenary speakers. We invite you to use this site to build your schedule and link it to your personal, electronic calendar or share info about sessions via email or social media. Come be part of an exciting conference of an all-star line up of presenters. Additional information will be available to registered participants via this site approximately 2-3 weeks before the event.
Be curious! Jump right in! Take your time and learn how to find information! Here are a few quick notes to get you started:
- On the upper left side of this page, you have a Navigation Menu, at the top of which is the "Register Now" button to click you through to registration information. Registration is now open and will be available online until April 8, 2021.
- Click "Event Details" to view the conference webpage with additional details on on continuing education, social events, and much more.
- Click "Schedule at a Glance" and find the program items listed chronologically. Click on any of these items for more detailed information.
- Scroll your cursor over "Sessions" and select to browse the conference content by date, title, course or speaker! Again, if you click on any item, you will access further detail. Click on a speaker's name and access that speaker's bio and photos!
- As our conference plans continue, you will be able to click on "Exhibitors" and view the list of exhibitors who will attend, so that you can plan to visit them should they have services that can provide you with support in your work.
- Best of all, you can use the "Save My Plan" feature (black menu bar at top of page, on the left) which will allow you to create a personal plan for the conference. Click "Save My Plan", then within the Schedule-at-a-Glance click on the star next to a sessions you would like to attend, this will create your personalized plan. Your plan is saved in My Plan. You will be able to print your schedule out in advance or view it online.
- Do you Tweet? Do you let your friends know what you're up to on Facebook? When you open any of the presentations details you'll find that you can share the information with colleagues! Use the quick links to post a presentation on Facebook or Twitter, or send the information about a presentation to a friend using the email link and encourage your colleagues to attend! Make sure to use the hashtag #ISSTDAC2021!
Enjoy this site, make your plan, and register to attend the first ISSTD Virtual Annual Conference!