Voice Player / Live & Exhibition Planner
Miyu Hosoi is a voice player / live&exhibition planner. First came into contact with contemporary classical music as a member of her high school’s choir, and started contributing as a voice performer to numerous songs and sound installations while enrolled at Keio University. Functioning as a crosslink between musicians and technologists, she continues to produce unique contents in projects that benefit from her background experience as a musician, and has just released her first solo album “Orb” in June 2019, based on the concept of using no other sound than her own voice.
– the New Face Award at the 23rd Japan Media Art Festival Art Division
– the Outstanding performance award and the New Prominent Master Award at The 26th Japan Professional Music Recording Award
– Nominated as one of the “Shure24“, the definitive list of people pushing audio culture forward by Shure & Mixcloud
– “Lenna (2019, 2ch ver.)” Exhibition at the NTT InterCommunication Center[ICC] anechoic chamber
– “Lenna (2019, 22.2ch ver.)” Exhibition at Yamaguchi Center of Arts and Media [YCAM]
Wednesday, June 3, 2020