Record Producer/Mixing Engineer (incl. Immersive)
Skyline Entertainment & Publishing
Morgan Hill, California, United States
Brian (Bt) "Gibbs" is Record Producer, Mixing Engineer (incl. Immersive) & co-owner at Skyline Entertainment & Publishing (Tool Shed Studios) with 50+ record credits in 2019.
An accomplished musician and performer with a B.M. Degree from Berklee College of Music, he brings his diversified portfolio of skills and passion past the stage to his roles as a record producer, studio engineer, FOH engineer, music teacher (percussion, keyboard, strings, vocal, audio engineering instruction). Also, as a mentor to the studio interns from five colleges across the Bay Area. Gibbs is committed to developing the next generation of producers & engineers, along with protecting & supporting creator's rights.
His background in immersive audio began in 2017 as he was brought into the world of binaural audio from both a recording (ambisonic & omni-binaural) and immersive mixing angle. GIbbs strongly believes ability to bring a new listening experience to consumers of commercial music is an amazing new chapter for the recorded music world.
* Assistant Engineer 2015 Grammy winning album “Realidades”/ Los Tigres Del Norte
* AES San Francisco Section Chair 2019-2020
* AES International Diversity & Inclusion Committee & Scholarship Committee
* Audio GANG Member
* Berklee College of Music Alumni SF Group
* GrammyU Mentor
* Recording Academy Voting Member (10yrs)
* Recording Academy P&E Wing Advisory Committee (SF Chapter)
* Recording Academy District Advocacy Captain (SF Chapter)
* Recording Academy Board of Governors (SF Chapter 2020-2022)
Thursday, June 4, 2020