(Add-On) Academy Training: Connecting Power Platform & Dynamics 365 w/ Common Data Services (Full Day Workshop)
Connecting Power Apps, Automate, AI Builder, Power BI, and Dynamics 365 with the Common Data Service
Join this Microsoft Program Management Team in Barcelona as they teach you how to build integration technologies using simplified, low-code data model creation in a cloud hosted, enterprise scalable, citizen developer environment.
In this session, we will dive deeply into how to build interconnected applications using the Common Data Service. Along the way, we will produce and consume data from across the Power Platform. Topics will include data definition, business logic, security and compliance, integration, and much more.
In this session we will:
• Define entities and fields, including new datatypes and advanced data modelling capabilities.
• Create business logic using workflows and plugins.
• Leverage entities and logic through Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, AI Builder, and more.
• Walk through governance, including Security, Compliance, and Application Lifecycle Management
• Highlight how the Common Data Service integrates with Office
• Extend the Common Data Service through Azure integration