Grow Your Business
Go To Market
Increase revenue & secure your existing customer base by transitioning to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations SaaS
Presentation Type: Presentation
According to feedback from market, customers are searching for smoother journeys from their outdated solution to the latest version of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, formerly Dynamics AX. In some instances, due to unfortunate past experiences and a lack of knowledge about new application possibilities, customers are even considering leaving the Microsoft dynamics ecosystem altogether.
Partners who want to retain their customers need to find a low risk path for migrating customers to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations in an efficient way. The path should ensure that existing daily business is not affected, and that the new platform is ready for scalability with Dynamics 365 SaaS capabilities.
Microsoft, with the help of ISV Development Centers globally, created the Solution Migration Assessment (SMA) methodology. SMA can help Partners initiate customer conversations and essentially help find the best route for each customer’s unique transition to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
During this session we will discuss how to:
• Retain customers by starting well-founded conversations about transitioning to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations SaaS;
• Save time in the pre-sales phase by using a well-planned and structured approach;
• Reduce the risks and costs involved, by minimizing change in the customer’s day-to-day processes;
• Decrease the consultancy required in re-implementation by minimizing any changes;
• Scale-up, by having small maintenance projects and showcasing of technological transformation benefits.
This is a discussion-based session; therefore, we will be expecting your engagement, comments and questions.