The panelists will discuss results from the following three projects:
• Enhancing understanding of bat activity and fatality risk (WEST, Inc.)
• Assessment of the relationship between pre-construction activity and bat collision risk.
• Evaluating habitat-based impacts for grouse (WEST, Inc.)
• Investigation into the potential impacts of a wind energy development on lesser prairie-chicken populations. Analysis of demographic and habitat-selection trends.
• Assessing the relationship between landscape features and risk to migratory tree bats (DNV GL)
• An initial assessment of the relationship between landscape features and migratory tree-roosting bat fatalities at wind energy facilities.