Saturday Short Courses
Additional fees apply. Visit https://www.slas2020.org/program/short-course-program/ for registration fees.
This course will provide current status and best practices in the discipline of sample management. It will focus on the traditional aspects of compound management (including how to maintain and measure quality of compounds). Recognizing the importance of biologics in drug discover,y the course will also cover biological reagents and best practice in biobanking and clinical sample management.
Who Should Attend
• Sample management professionals who wish to share current technology and best practice.
• Scientists new to the discipline.
• Academic labs and independent institutes who have started screening.
• Managers and scientists that are broadening responsibility in biologicals.
• Learn best practices and approaches in sample management in the areas of small molecules and biologics. With the shift in pharmaceutical modalities, biologics, cell and gene therapy are taking more of a precedent.
• Biologic and small molecule sample management
• Quality management
• Lean Six Sigma
• Cold Chain