Saturday Short Courses
Additional fees apply. Visit https://www.slas2020.org/program/short-course-program/ for registration fees.
The advanced course will expand into advanced areas many of which are leading-edge applications or expansions of current technology. These will include high throughput screening, advanced multiparameter analysis, spectral technologies, cell sorting and clinical and environmental (microbial) applications for example. This course will provide the audience with a strong background level of understanding of the technology, current limitations, and the future opportunities.
Who Should Attend:
• Those interested in expanding their knowledge in general analytical tools.
• Sales and Marketing people in competing fields.
• Scientists who are interested in developing new knowledge.
How You Will Benefit From This Course:
• This will equip individuals with a solid core knowledge in flow cytometry.
• High throughput flow cytometry
• Functional assays
• Receptor binding and occupancy.
• Extracellular vesicles and other small particles
• Spectral flow cytometry
• Computation and informatics