Evonik Health Care, a global development partner and solutions provider to the pharma industry for over 60 years, transforms complexity into value. Our broad portfolio of products, technologies and services is leveraged by over 1,000 life science customers worldwide, including over 90% of the world’s top pharma companies, to support development, scale-up and supply of APIs, formulations and drug products. With over 50 core competencies that extend across chemistry, biotechnology and process engineering, plus a global network of manufacturing sites and labs, we have the size, strength and versatility to address the specific needs of even the largest or most complex projects.
EUDRAGIT® functional excipient polymers for oral solid dosage forms offer immediate, delayed, controlled and many other complex release profiles. RESOMER® bioresorbable polymers are used for controlled and specific administration of parenteral drugs for durations of up to 18 months.
As one of the world's leading CDMOs, Evonik Health Care services enable pharma and biotech companies to release the true value of their oral and parenteral drug products, by offering:
• Modified release oral drug delivery formulation development including GI targeting
• Feasibility, pharmacokinetic, stability and other studies plus analytical services
• Advanced cGMP clinical manufacturing services for complex oral solid dosage forms
• Complex parenteral drug delivery formulation development for systemic, targeted and localized delivery
• Process development, cGMP drug manufacturing and aseptic filling of parenteral drugs
• Polymer and lipid nanoparticle-based delivery for injectables
• Technologies for small molecules, HPAPIs, peptides, proteins, nucleic acids, synthetic vaccines, controlled substances and more
• LIPEX® extruders for liposomal parenteral drug product manufacturing
Discover how we can reduce risk, improve quality, accelerate time to market, optimize product performance and strengthen supply security.
Evonik Health Care
2 Turner Place
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
Preclinical DevelopmentManufacturing and Analytical CharacterizationFormulation and Delivery