1. When is the INACSL Virtual Conference, 2020? The INACSL Virtual Conference, 2020 lasts from June 24-August 31, 2020. Tune in to live content from June 24-26. All times listed are US Eastern Time. Times may be converted to your local time HERE. Access recorded content, including some sessions presented live, from June 24-August 31. Click HERE for the full schedule.
2. Who can participate? Anyone from around the world can participate in both live and recorded sessions. To access content and receive course credit, individuals must register HERE . Only individuals who are registered will be able to complete a Certificate of Completion to be used for continuing education purposes.
3. What if I can’t attend some live sessions? Live sessions will be recorded and available for On Demand access until August 31. The live session recordings will be available by July1.
4.How many CNE can I get by registering for the INACSL Virtual Conference, 2020? CNE are based on the number of sessions you attend. If you choose the Full Virtual Conference registration, you have the opportunity to earn 30+ CNE. If you select the 10 CNE package, you are limited to 10 CNE credits.
5. Is registration required in order to view all website content? No. Some content is available to anyone who visits this website.Examples of content available to everyone inclucde presentation abstracts, INACSL information, etc.)
6. How do I learn more about INACSL? All INACSL informational content that aired during the breaks (award winners, board transition, etc.) on the Live content days is available to anyone who visits the website (conference registraiton not required) by following these steps: 1. Select the "Recorded Sessions" button 2. Click on the first listing, which is "Learn More About INACSL" 3. Click on a title to watch the video
2. What is included in my registration package? There are two registration packages: Full Virtual Conference and 10 CNE. With both packages, attendees receive access to live and recorded sessions of their choice, posters, exhibits, and networking opportunities. The difference between the packages is the number of CNE available.
Full Virtual Conference Package: Access to all virtual conference content with 30+ CNE total or live and recorded sessions, posters, exhibits, and networking opportunities.
10 CNE Package: Access to 10 CNE of content to include the Hayden Vanguard Lectureship, Keynote, Plenary, and Endnote as well as 8 additional sessions of the registrant’s choice. Those who purchase the 10 CNE package need to click on the link in the confirmation email to select their 8 additional sessions. Registrants also have access to all posters, exhibitors and networking opportunities.
3. How much does registration cost? INACSL Member Full Virtual Conference $499 10 CNE Package: $249 Non-Member Full Virtual Conference $599 10 CNE Package: $349
4. Is Equity Pricing available? Yes
5. What is Equity Pricing? Equity Pricing is provided for INACSL Individual Members that qualify based on the IMF GDP per capita data. This allows members to join and participate in the virtual conference at a rate consistent with their abilities to pay based on their countries of residence. Click HERE for more information on Equity Pricing.
6. When will I receive my login details? Login details for registered participants will be sent based on the following schedule: Registration Date Virtual Conference Login Details Sent On or before June 22 June 23 June 23-26 within 5 business hours (US EST) After June 26 within one week
You must use the same email address you used to register for the event when logging in.
1. Can I ask questions during the live sessions? Yes. A moderator will pass questions on to the presenter(s). As many questions as possible will be addressed during the live sessions. On the right side of your screen there will be a "Questions" tab where you can submit your questions as well as a "Comments" tab where you can engage in discussions with other participants.
2. What types of sesions are offered? There are four 1-hour featured sessions: the Hayden Vanguard Lectureship, Keynote, Plenary and Endnote. All other sessions are 45 minutes. Some sessions will be live; however, most sessions will be recorded. Any session that is on the schedule for Wednesday, June 24 from 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm is recorded. The EndNote is a panel discussion.
3. What sessions will I have access to if I register for the conference? With a full virtual conference registration, you may access all content. With the 10 CNE rate you will be able to access the Hayden Vanguard Lectureship, Keynote, Plenary, Endnote and 8 sessions of your choice as well as all posters, exhibitors, and networking opportunities
4. When is the live portion of the conference? June 24-26
5. Will live sessions be available as recordings after the live portion of the conference? Yes, live and recorded sessions will be available until August 31. The recordings of the live sessions will be available the week of June 29.
6. Can I use my computer or my mobile device to connect? The Conference is optimized to be accessed on your desktop or laptop computer. We do not recommend using your mobile device.
7. Where is the schedule? View the Conference Schedule HERE.
8. Can I choose the sessions I attend? Yes. You decide which live and recorded sessions to attend. If you registered for the full virtual conference, you choose sessions as you have time to participate. If you registered for the 10 CNE package, you must select your sessions by clicking on the link in your confirmation email.
9. Will there be a poster session? There will not be a specific poster session. Posters will be available on demand throughout the conference. A recording is included with each poster where authors discuss the poster content. If you purchase the full virtual conference package, you may earn 2 CNE for completing the survey after you have viewed all of the posters. CNE credits are not available for viewing posters if you select the 10 CNE package.
10. Can I still vote for the poster People's Choice award? Yes. On the listing for each poster, you will have the opportunity to give it 1-5 hearts. The more hearts you mark, the higher you are rating the poster. The poster with the highest rating at the conclusion of the event on August 31 will be declared the People's Choice winner.
11. Will there be exhibitors? Yes. Participants may browse exhibit booths that include descriptions, brochures, videos and the opportunity to chat with company representatives.
12. How do I connect with participants? Chat with participants using the participant chat feature. View detailed instructions HERE. You also may post to the #INACSL20 Thread on Twitter or Facebook.
13. How do I connect with speakers? Submit questions to presenters during live conference sessions from June 24th - 26th using the chat feature on the video conferencing platform. To do this, click on the "Questions" tab on the right side of your screen. Chat with presenters using the participant chat feature and attend Q&A sessions for select presentations from June 27th - August 31st. Post to the #INACSL20 Thread on Twitter or Facebook.
14. How do I connect with exhibitors? Exhibitors are available for Live Chats. Visit the virtual exhibit hall on Wednesday, June 24th and Friday, June 26th of the live conference and once weekly starting July 6th. Spend your entire time with one exhibitor or split your time among several. Some exhibitors are also available outside of these designated chat times. Check visit their booths in the virtual exhibit hall for further information.
2. How will I receive my certificate? Create and save your own Certificate of Completion by following these steps:
1. Complete the Session Evaluations for the sessions you watch
2. Complete the overall conference survey
3. Create and SAVE your Certificate of Completion by 11:59 pm US ET on Monday, August 31
View a step-by-step guide with screenshots HERE. Please note: this is a PDF, so if it does not open automatically in your internet browser, check your "Downloads" folder.
1. What platform is being used for the conference? CadmiumCD, which is the same platform that has previously been used for the conference website, mobile app, and surveys and certificates.
2. I am looking at a presentation that does not have as much content as the others. There website must not be working properly. All content that has been provided by the presenters will be made live on the website June 24. Some presenters chose not to provide links to additional materials, and some poster presenters chose not to record a brief summary of their work. The content you see is all that has been made available.
3. I registered for the 10 CNE package and I do not have the option of viewing sessions when I log in, what is wrong? After registering for the 10 CNE package, you must click on the link in the confirmation email to select the 8 sessions you would like to access in addition to the Hayden Vanguard Lectureship, Keynote, Plenary, and EndNote. If you do not see the option to view additional sessions, please go back to your confirmation email, click on the link, and select the sessions you would like to watch.
4. Why am I unable to hear sound on the live stream? First, ensure your speakers are turned on. If they are turned on and you do not hear sound, you may need to adjust the volume. Second, when the stream begins, you may see a message saying "Click here to unmute." Click the button to "unmute."
5. Why do the slides appear blurry? If the slides appear blurry at any point, this could be due to an internet connectivity issue on your end or the speaker's end. First, try refreshing your screen. If the image is still distorted, try decreasing the video resolution from 1080p using the button in the lower right corner of the live stream. If neither of these solutions are effective, the issue is with the speaker's internet connectivity and it will be his/her responsibility to fix it.
6. Who can I contact to receive technical assistance? The INACSL Virtual Conference, 2020 uses software created by Cadmium CD. For technical issues not addressed by the above suggestions, you can contact Cadmium CD from Monday - Friday 9am - 9 pm ET by phone, email or website contact form:
Call 877-426-6323 (toll free) or 410-638-9239 (direct)