As Sales Manager at Envirolok, Mr. Seidl provides outreach and support to designers, contractors and regulatory agencies seeking a long-term, sustainable solutions for slope stabilization, stream restoration, stormwater management and shoreline erosion.
Prior to joining Envirolok, Eric spent nearly 20 years in the field of landscape architecture. Through this work experience, Mr. Seidl has played a key role in design, consensus building and construction for a variety of public & private projects, focusing on sustainable solutions for parks, waterfronts and urban stormwater management.
• 2017 Mayors Award - Garden Homes Park, Milwaukee, WI
• 2015 Mayors Award - Ezekiel Gillespie Park, Milwaukee, WI
• 2015 Mayors Award - Green Corridor, Milwaukee, WI
• 2013 WPRA Park Design Award- Langer Park, Marshall, WI
• 2008 USGBC Natural Talent Regional Design Competition, 1st Place
• 2007 USGBC Natural Talent National Design Competition, 2nd Place
• Energy Exchange, Board President.
• YMCA of Dane County, Board Member.
Monday, February 24
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Tuesday, February 25
9:10 AM – 10:10 AM