The 2020 IECA Annual Conference and Expo was another hit with attendees. From the opening keynote inspiring attendees to "think differently" to succeed, and upscale awards luncheon to the Taste of Raleigh closing event and field tours to close the event - the feedback on the event makes this one of our best events yet!
>> Read the 2020 IECA Annual Conference Recap
1) Login to this website or IECA 2020 Conference Mobile App.
2) Select Claim Credit from the navigation bar.
3) Enter the access code provided the moderator to unlock the classroom survey.
4) Upon completion and submission of the survey you will be awarded your credit.
5) The portal will store all your claimed credits – download one certificate with all earned credits at any time.
6) Any questions on claiming credit, please contact Joanna Fetherolf – Education Director at email@example.com.
Looking for a session presentation? Presentations are available within the individual session descriptions from speakers who provided handout and slides. To access, sign-in to the website or mobile app and click-on the presentation button at the bottom of the description.
Save the Date for 2021!
IECA Annual Conference will colocate with Geosynthetics Conference in Kansas City, Missouri, February 21-24. Call for abstracts and exhibitor/sponsor opportunities are already open! Learn more!