Click here to learn how to earn CNEs for watching on-demand sessions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: HOW TO EARN CNEs FOR ON-DEMAND SESSIONS
USE CHROME OR FIREFOX
1. To earn CNEs, you must listen to the complete audio for each slide, then manually advance to the next slide. THIS MUST BE DONE IN FULLSCREEN 'PLAY-ONLY' MODE.
2. Computer view of fullscreen, play-only mode FOR CREDIT. In this view/mode, you must manually advance each slide when audio is complete. Notice the bottom blue bar.
3. If slides advance on their own, or if you can advance slides before audio is complete, you will NOT receive CNEs. STOP and return to fullscreen/play-only mode.
Computer view of 'free-play'/NO credit mode. In this view, slides advance on their own, and you will not receive CNEs. Note that the blue manual slide advance bar is gone and there are many other options.
4. If you exit full-screen/play-only mode (by hitting ESC key, or any other way) and watch a presentation in a different mode, you will not earn CNEs for that session.
5. After you watch a presentation in FOR CREDIT mode, exit the slides, click the blue Evaluation button and complete the evaluation to log your credit.