NOTE: IAFN servers are temporarily unavailable, causing intermittent disruptions to conference website access. Normal service will be restored as soon as possible. We understand how frustrating and challenging these service disruptions are for you. The team is working diligently to resolve the issue. We appreciate your patience. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn how to earn CNEs for watching on-demand sessions.
Video Chat Trouble Shooting:
If you encounter difficulties connecting to video chat, please check the following:
1. Use Chrome or Firefox
2. Disconnect from VPN
If you are logged in from an office and cannot turn off the VPN, you will need to have their network administrator unblock UDP ports 10000-30000
if you are working remotely, either turn off VPN, or connect from personal computer, or connect through the app on a device
3. If you are in the office, try another network (some offices have robust firewalls that will block the video chat.)
4. Clear your web browser history and cache
5. Check your Internet connection
6. Close any other tabs using a lot of bandwidth.
7. If you are at home, make sure you are not also using streaming services like Netflix, etc. that could impact your available bandwidth.
8. Use a hardwired internet connection if possible
9. If you must use WIFI, makes sure you are close to the WIFI device