IntaForensics are a BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited digital forensic provider and a leading service provider to law enforcement and government agencies internationally. Since 2006, IntaForensics has examined in excess of 17,000 cases with the majority relating to child sexual exploitation, indecent images of children, grooming and child abuse.
IntaForensics is also the creator of Lima; the multi-award winning digital forensic case management system. Lima plays a central role in all of IntaForensics' investigations and provides laboratories with fully auditable case and laboratory management. With the support of Lima, IntaForensics examiners have provided vital evidence in countless investigations and helped to ensure the protection and safeguarding of vulnerable children.
Lima is used around the globe by law enforcement digital forensics units and commercial laboratories alike and is the digital forensic management system of choice to over half of UK police forces. Lima is also popular with sheriff’s offices, task forces, governmental departments and branches of the OIG in the USA, as well as becoming increasingly popular in the Middle-East, Asia and Australasia. Lima's configurability makes it fully customisable to fit any laboratory, regardless of workflows, case volume, size or infrastructure.
Lima includes a wealth of features that would further any investigation including chain of custody and exhibit logging, timeline recording, automatic full disclosure reporting and asset tracking. Lima is a must have tool for any digital forensic laboratory in the battle against crime.
In addition, the upcoming and new version of Lima, Lima v3, will include a range of new features, enabling digital forensic laboratories to advance their investigative process even further, whilst ensuring their laboratory operates in the most efficient manner possible. Lima v3 will include;
- A dedicated Quality Management System with event driven functionality, a must-have for laboratories seeking accreditation.
- Web-API, enabling laboratories to integrate Lima with a wider variety of forensic tools, software and systems.
- Live updates via Dynamic Signalling, meaning any updates or changes made to a case record will be immediately visible to all investigators working on the case.
- Web based client which will allow digital forensic examiners to use Lima on any electronic device and enhance the user experience for examiners and stakeholders.
- Complete re-design incorporating a modernised, sleeker look and colour scheme.