To access your personalized schedule:
You can access the Exhibit Hall by:
1. Clicking the Virtual Exhibit Hall tile on the home page
2. Clicking Virtual Exhibit Hall in the left-hand navigation menu.
You can browse exhibitors several different ways:
Sponsors: This will show a listing of our sponsors. If you click on a sponsor you will see their company profile.
Browse By Company: This will show an exhibitor listing in alphabetical order (A-Z). If you click on an exhibitor you will see their company profile.
Browse By Category: This will show an exhibitor listing by category. If you click on an exhibitor you will see their company profile.
Logo Wall: This will display sponsor logos. If you click on a logo you will see the company’s profile.
Once you click on a company you will see its virtual booth. From here you can view the company details, watch the intro video, click through resources, and connect with booth representatives.
To connect with company representatives there are a few different ways:
Contact Info: From here you can see the booth representatives. If you click on their image you can learn more about the representative and email them directly.
Video Chat: You are able to live video chat with booth representatives just like you are attending an in-person meeting. There will be up to 4 rooms per booth that you can join and chat with representatives as well as other attendees. View more about video chatting below.
Request Information: If you click this button you are able to write a message to the company requesting more info. The company will receive your request and get back to you by email.
How To Video Chat:
1. Click on the Video Chat sidebar within the booth you want to video chat with.
2. By hovering over the representative's name- you can see if a representative is available online to chat. If you wish to chat with one of the representatives, click on the red Video Chat button to be connected.
NOTE: You will have the option to turn off your camera or mute yourself if needed. There is also the option for a text chat once you enter the video room as well as a “raise hand” button.
Each room holds 6 people so if one room is full – try a different representative. If all of the rooms are full – try back later or use the other connection features we mentioned above
Please note that exhibitors will ONLY be available during the times they have listed in their availability. Please hover over the video chat button to view their availability.
Have trouble connecting? Use our troubleshooting guide here.
How to play Scan and Win:
1. Download the AVA Meetings app onto your phone.
2. On your computer, click on a participating company by going to their booth. In the left-hand sidebar, you will see the Scan and Win Game.
3. Open the app and scan the QR code.
4. Answer the question with the correct answer. Don’t worry- you have multiple tries to get the answer right.
All attendees that play the Scan and Win Game will be entered to win prizes!
You can track other attendees by clicking on the leaderboard to see where you stand with the competition!
How to enter a Giveaway:
1. Click on a participating booth.
2. Click the purple button in the bottom left corner named "GIVEAWAY"
3. You will be taken to another survey screen where you can enter information and be entered to win a prize or giveaway organized by the exhibitor- just like a booth drawing in person. All giveaways are organized by the exhibitor and AVA has no part.