Name: Minato Yokoyama
Credentials: MD, PhD
Position: Junior Associate Professor
Affiliation: Dept. of Urology, Tokyo Medical and Dental University
I graduated Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU) in 2000.
After finishing 2-year junior resident program of urology division in TMDU, I worked at Tobu Chiiki Hospital in Tokyo as a general urologist for 2 years.
Then, I returned TMDU, and attended graduate school in 2005.
I had studied perioperative infection and earned doctoral degree in 2009.
Now, my clinical focus is on the pelvic reconstructive surgery. Other interests include the renal function after renal surgery and minimally invasive urological surgery.
Pelvic reconstructive surgery
1. Yokoyama M, et al. Negative pressure wound therapy for surgical site infection associated with artificial urinary sphincter implantation. Int J Urol. 2013 Oct;20(10):1049-50.
2. Yokoyama M. Editorial Comment to Outcomes of artificial urinary sphincter placement in octogenarians. Int J Urol. 2016 May;23(5):423-4.
1. Yokoyama M, et al. Longitudinal change in renal function after radical nephrectomy in Japanese patients with renal cortical tumors. J Urol. 2011 Jun;185(6):2066-71.
2. Yokoyama M, et al. Renal function after radical nephrectomy: development and validation of predictive models in Japanese patients. Int J Urol. 2014 Mar;21(3):238-42.
3. Kawamura N, Yokoyama M, et al. Recovery of renal function after radical nephrectomy and risk factors for postoperative severe renal impairment: A Japanese multicenter longitudinal study. Int J Urol. 2016 Mar;23(3):219-23.
4. Kawamura N, Yokoyama M, et al. Acute kidney injury and intermediate-term renal function after clampless partial nephrectomy. Int J Urol. in press.
1. Yokoyama M, et al. Discarding antimicrobial prophylaxis for transurethral resection of bladder tumor: a feasibility study. Int J Urol. 2009 Jan;16(1):61-3.
1. Yokoyama M, et al. Best of Posters award: 2011 annual meeting of the American Urological Association, Washington DC, USA, 2011
Friday, May 15, 2020
7:00 AM – 9:00 AM