Department of Andrology,Shanghai General Hospital
Chuan Huang Ph.D
Department of Andrology, Center for Men's Health, Shanghai General Hospital, Shanghai Key Lab of Reproductive Medicine, Shanghai, People's Republic of China
Postdoctor of medicine, Department of Andrology, Center for Men's Health, Shanghai General Hospita
Researcher, Human Sperm Bank, Reproductive and Genetic Hospital of CITIC-Xiangya
PhD of Science, Collage of Basic Medicine, Central South University
Master of Science, Collage of Basic Medicine, NanChang University
SEP. 2007—JUL. 2011
Bachelor of Science, Collage of Life Sciences, Wuhan Donghu University
1. Huang C, Zhu HL, Xu KR, Wang SY, Fan LQ, Zhu WB. Mycoplasma and ureaplasma infection and male infertility: a systematic review and meta-analysis，Andrology,2015,3,809-816.
2. Huang C, Long XY, Jing S, Fan LQ, Xu KR, Wang SY, Zhu WB. Ureaplasma urealyticum and Mycoplasma hominis infections and semen quality in 19,098 infertile men in China. World Journal of Urology,2016 34(7). 1039-1044.
3. Huang C, Li BS, Xu KR, Wang SY, Fan LQ, Zhu WB. Decline in semen quality among 30,636 young Chinese men from 2001 to 2015. Fertility and Sterility, 2017 107(1):83-88.
4. Huang C, Lei L, Wu HL Gan RX, Yuan XB, Fan LQ, Zhu WB. Long-term cryostorage of semen in a human sperm bank does not affect clinical outcome. Fertility and Sterility, 2019
5. Li YK, Huang C, Zha LG, Kong MY, Yang QH, Zhu YH, Peng YY, Ouyang Q, Lu GX, Lin G, Zhou D. Generation of NERCe003-A-3, a p53 compound heterozygous mutation
human embryonic stem cell line, by CRISPR/Cas9 editing. Stem Cell Research, 2019, 34, 101371
6.Zhou G, Huang C, Xing L, Li, L., Jiang, Y., & Wei, Y. Methionine increases yolk production to offset the negative effect of caloric restriction on reproduction without affecting longevity in C. elegans[J]. Aging (Albany NY), 2020, 12(3): 2680.
Friday, May 15, 2020
7:00 AM – 9:00 AM