3M™ Skin and Nasal Antiseptic
- A pH-balanced formulation3 with a scientifically developed film-forming polymer to increase persistence.
- Helps improve patient safety and protocol compliance without antibiotics.2
- Safe for repetitive use, 2X per day.*
- 3M™ Skin and Nasal Antiseptic showed significantly more persistent antiseptic activity against MRSA throughout testing when compared to 10% Betadine® and Povidone Iodine Nasal Swabs.4
*Repetitive use: 2x a day, 5 days on, 5 days off for up to 3 months
1. 3M Study-05-011100.
2. Phillips M, Rosenburg A, Shopsin B, et al. Preventing surgical site infections; A randomized, open-label trial of nasal mupirocin ointment and nasal povidone-iodine solution. Infect Control Hosp Epidomiol. 2014;35:826-832.
3. 3M Study-05-011017.
4. 3M data on file.