If you are attending the AMCHP Conference and would like to join us on Capitol Hill visits please read on for more information!
Registration and Scheduling • Confirm your interest in participating by filling out THIS FORM.
• AMCHP staff will schedule meetings with your Senators’ and/or Representatives’ offices between 1:30-5:00pm on Tuesday March 24. Please indicate on the form if you will not be available during this time frame, or for only part of this time frame so we can accommodate you.
• AMCHP staff will confirm your individual schedule with you as soon as it is finalized.
• The registration form also contains an option to RSVP for the Congressional Reception occurring from 5-7pm on March 24 (you do not need to fill out any other RSVP for the reception if you do so HERE).
Trainings/Know Before You Go • We will conduct a training webinar in conjunction with AMCHP’s usual monthly policy call on Thursday March 5 from 2-3pm ET. Please register for this webinar HERE.
• During conference, join us on Monday March 23 from 2:30-3:30pm for an in-person workshop where we will review talking points and logistics. We will also distribute folders containing the leave behind materials you will bring with you on visits (*if you cannot attend this workshop or pick up your folder at this time, please let me know!)
• Our training webinar + workshop will provide you with all of the information you will need to know about logistics, what to expect when you meet with your Senator, Representative and/or their staff, talking points on our priority asks for this year and provide an opportunity to answer any of your questions.
As always, AMCHP staff is here for you! Please feel free to reach out to Amy Haddad if you have any specific questions.
Please read here for information about prohibited items at the US Capitol. Keep in mind that your Hill visit meetings will be in the House or Senate Office Buildings, while the reception will be in the Capitol Visitor Center.