Open to all audiences
$1,150 early / $1,200 late
This laboratory includes lectures on background, planning, surgical technique, clinical experience, and complications, as well as a cadaver demo and wet lab.
The proper application of the technique requires surgeons make a thorough evaluation of the entire hind limb. The laboratory reviews key factors in planning and methods for assessing angular limb deformity.
At the conclusion of the laboratory, participants have an understanding of the following:
• The causes and treatment options for patellar luxation
• The design rationale and surgical technique for using the Patellar Groove Replacement (PGR) prosthesis
• The indications and contraindications for the PGR prosthesis
• The implant sizes and materials and the design innovations built into the PGR prosthesis
• How to perform the necessary preoperative planning to correctly assess the need and determine the size of the PGR prosthesis