This focused laboratory provides the participant balanced, impactful, and maximally beneficial mixed didactic and laboratory instruction in stifle arthroscopy and advanced dynamic and static stifle stabilization.
Participants have haptic models and cadaver stifles to perform the described techniques and are instructed and guided through the techniques by experienced and proficient stifle arthroscopy and stifle stabilization surgeons.
Lectures cover the following:
• Stifle arthroscopy instrumentation
• Maximizing intra-articular visualization
• Manipulation and debridement of intra-articular stifle structures
• Examination and treatment of meniscal pathology
• Presentation of concurrent stabilization techniques for the unstable cruciate-deficient stifle