At the conclusion of this seminar, attendees should be able to:
1) Explain the strengths and limitations of traditional endoprosthesis use in dogs with osteosarcoma.
2) Describe minimally invasive therapeutic options for local management of osteosarcoma.
3) Contrast the potential challenges and limitations of partial pelvectomy in small animal oncology.
4) Recognize surgical treatment options in humans with hepatobiliary cancer.
5) Discuss current concepts in canine thyroid carcinoma staging and management.
6) Provide prognoses associated with common treatment modalities and stages of canine anal sac adenocarcinoma.
6) Critique candidates for body wall resection and troubleshoot clinical challenges associated with body wall resection.