1. What is included in my ACVIM Forum On Demand registration?
As a registered attendee of the 2020 ACVIM Forum On Demand program, you'll be able to:
There's no need to reserve a specific date or time to view lectures, so you can learn at your own pace, and in the comfort of your own home or anywhere you choose. In addition to the recorded sessions and cutting-edge ePosters, you will also be able to visit the Virtual Solutions Center and explore the latest industry products and services from the exhibitors who would have joined us in Baltimore.
2. When will all of the features, including session recordings, for the ACVIM Forum On Demand be available?
Full access to the ACVIM Forum On Demand Interactive Platform will be available starting on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, at 12:00 pm MDT.
3. How long will I be able to access the content available through the interactive platform?
All content available through the ACVIM Forum On Demand program will be accessible through December 31, 2020.
4. Will there be any live sessions scheduled within the ACVIM Forum On Demand program?
No, the ACVIM Forum On Demand program has no live-broadcasted sessions. All session and select ePoster content is pre-recorded, for your viewing preference over the next six months.
5. What are the technical requirements needed to access the interactive platform?
For the best experience with the ACVIM Forum On Demand Interactive Platform, please use Google Chrome or Firefox and operate outside all remote desktop environments. Pop-ups must be enabled on your browser
6. How do I log into the platform?
Logging in to the ACVIM Forum On Demand Interactive Platform will require your Registration Email (the email you registered with) and your unique Registration ID # (found on your registration confirmation).
7. Why am I not able to access the recorded session files or view ePosters?
There are password-protected areas of the ACVIM Forum On Demand Interactive Platform available only to registered attendees. Log in to access all features available through the platform.
8. Will there be Specialty Symposium specific sessions?
Although there will not be a Specialty Symposium offered in 2020, a portion of the sessions that were originally scheduled as part of the Specialty Symposium have been included in our recorded session offerings.
9. What if I have a question for a speaker?
Within each session recording and ePoster listing, you will see a Q&A button in the lower right corner. You are also able to search for the speaker within the interactive platform and click to view their bio. On that screen, you will be able to email them directly.
10. Are the recorded sessions and ePosters RACE-approved?
Recorded sessions and 15-minute ePosters have been submitted for RACE-approval. Current CE status is pending. Once confirmed, all RACE-approved sessions and ePosters will show an icon and the number of CE credit hours within the listing.
11. How do I earn CE?
All CE-eligible recorded sessions and ePosters will have a CE quiz to complete at the conclusion of each recording. To access your CE quizzes, close out of the presentation when finished and click the blue CE Quiz button located at the bottom of the main session page. Upon successfully passing each CE quiz, your personalized CE certificate will auto-generate with the credits you have just earned. The pass rate required to earn CE credits is 70% and you will have 3 chances to complete. No CE credits will be available to earn after the interactive platform is no longer available.
12. Will I receive a Certificate of Completion
Yes! After successfully passing all your chosen CE quizzes, a personalized CE certificate can be generated and either available to print or email. Certificates will not be available until our RACE-approval is confirmed.
13. What is the Virtual Solutions Center?
Our virtual exhibit hall is where you can view company information, connect directly with company contacts, view product videos, literature and more!
14. Can I share my feedback for recorded sessions?
Yes! Session evaluations are highly encouraged and can be completed through each session listing.
15. Can I share my feedback for ePosters?
ePosters can be rated by using the heart icon rating scale, found on the lower left corner of each poster listing.
16. Will I have access to the session proceedings?
Proceedings materials for the over 70 recorded sessions are available through the following:
› VIN website
› Session Handouts/Proceedings within each session listing
Proceedings materials for the 300 + ePosters are currently available through the following:
› VIN website
17. What other resources are available?
Please contact Forum@ACVIM.org with any additional questions.