New Jersey is taking a “one New Jersey” approach to developing offshore wind. New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA), New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) will be at the New Jersey booth to discuss offshore wind in NJ including:
- New Jersey Wind Port, the United States’ first greenfield, purpose-built offshore wind marshalling and manufacturing port
- New Jersey’s plan and commitment to 7.5 GW of offshore wind energy by 2035
- New Jersey incentives including the Offshore Wind Tax Credit
- New Jersey WIND Institute, the state’s center for education, research, innovation, and workforce training related to the development of offshore wind
- Technical Assistance Program to support small businesses in NJ interested in offshore wind.
New Jersey is located in the heart of the East Coast wind belt, and geographically positioned to be a hub for the U.S. offshore wind industry. Whether you are a large offshore wind developer, an established manufacturer or supplier looking to relocate, or a small business interested in joining the offshore wind supply chain, New Jersey is the place for your business to get started, get established, and grow.
New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA)
36 West State St
Trenton, New Jersey 08625