Seaway 7 is a highly capable and experienced partner for the delivery of offshore wind farm projects and specialist in heavy lifting and cable-lay services.
Seaway 7 can deliver these in a comprehensive array of contractual structures including:
• EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation),
• T&I (Transportation & Installation),
• BOP (Balance of plant)
• Integrated foundation & cable solutions
This includes project management, engineering, fabrication, heavy lifting, cable installation and decommissioning services
Seaway 7 is comprised of two companies:
• Seaway Heavy Lifting* manages and performs the transportation and heavy lifting of offshore structures.
• Seaway Offshore Cables* manages and performs submarine cable installation, trenching activities and related IRM services.
Operations are supported by four specialist vessels, a global resource base and multiple global offices.