Microsoft PowerApps Portals provide a flexible Dynamics 365 web presence platform for the customers, partners, and employees service scenarios. In this class you will learn how to configure and use PowerApps Portals to manage customer service in different scenarios. This training will cover the best practices and recommendations for use of portals and its components, discussing topics like security as well as common implementation scenarios that requires advanced techniques. You will get hands-on experience in setting up, configuring and extending Dynamics 365 Portal through the real life lab scenarios exercises.
NEW! Building custom solution on Common Data Service and not using Dynamics 365? PowerApps Portals now can do that as well and we will certainly discuss these scenarios!
• Fundamental portal building blocks
• Portal security: authentication, content management, and entity permissions
• Branding and design
• Just a drop of liquid to grease your templates
• What’s new this release
• Portal source code: is it for you?
Upon completion of this class students will:
• Understand and differentiate PowerApps Portals features & techniques
• Create user interface using entity lists and forms
• Build and deploy portals with secure content and data
• Discover and customize layouts and themes
• Describe how to build and maintain portals using liquid templates and markup
Instructor: George Doubinski, Business Applications MVP, co-founder of https://crmtipoftheday.com and https://crm.audio
Audience: This course is intended for experienced customizers and developers who would like to learn fundamentals of creating effective portal solutions.
Level: Intermediate to advanced
Prerequisites: Attendees must have experience in customization and configuration of Dynamics 365 or model-driven apps.
Preparation: Students will need to be able to access their own trial instance of Dynamics 365 CE and Dynamics 365 / PowerApps Portal during class. Detailed instructions how to provision the trials will be sent to the participants prior to the class.