Define Your CRM Strategy in 2 Days - Attend 1 session or all 4 (Part 3 of 4)
Create a plan for a new or existing CRM project to guide it to long-term success.
It’s a fact – 47% of CRM projects fail 2 or more times before organizations get it right. One of the most critical reasons: not understanding the unique planning process. This session will dive into what should be included in your annual customer experience visioning and planning process, how to build a plan, getting leaders and users engaged, building your business case, measuring the ROI, benchmarking user satisfaction, and constantly improving.
This interactive session will include a workbook, group activities, a visionary demo (and steps for creating your own visionary demos) and methods for identifying and prioritizing projects. Attendees will learn how to expand the vision beyond the Dynamics 365 basics to develop a bigger vision for customer experience innovation.
You'll take away a framework for planning to launch or improve your CRM project, and a process for keeping up the momentum
• Understand the ROI of a customer experience project and articulate it to management
• Create an annual plan
• Learn the difference between a demo and a visionary demo
• How to get your team - from users to leadership - to stay engaged in the planning process
• Eliminate the conflicts between supporting and implementing CRM
• Participate in group planning exercises that you can bring back to your team
This is a non-technical session appropriate for business executives, managers, project managers and business-focused CRM administrators. This session emphasizes an annual planning and vision-casting exercise designed to engage CRM project leadership teams.