Director | Software Solutions
I have more than 20 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains which has afforded me a solid grasp of the many intricacies of this financial accounting system for both large and small companies. I am a Dynamics Advanced Credentialed Professional holding certifications for GP Core Distribution Setup & Functionality, GP Core Financials Setup & Functionality and GP Core Installation and Configuration.
Serving as a Great Plains coach is an especially enjoyable element of my day-to-day engagements with clients. I frequently assist and guide users in a wide variety of industries and professions, with all levels of accounting and technical experience. Together, we accomplish their objectives in areas ranging from process training and redesign, to:
- adding on new product or reporting capabilities,
- retooling broken functionality,
- performing forensic research of problematic issues or concerns,
- solving data inconsistencies in the accounting system,
- developing creative, reliable and often simple solutions to everyday problems,
- general and overall stabilization improvements and best practices,
- technical troubleshooting and resolution,
- collaboration on project-based tasks in a post-live environment.
I focus on success by delivering outstanding communication, presentation, collaboration, project planning, execution and follow-up. I recognize and appreciate the importance of the end result for each person and business I consult with, and enjoy the relationship we build with each other.
I am the author of a book titled Management Reporter, which was written to help users gain a full understanding and leverage the power of this Microsoft financial reporting application designed for Dynamics GP, AX, SL and NAV. It was published by Accolade Publications, Inc.
Thursday, October 17
9:30 AM – 10:30 AM