As an administrator, you have a lot of tasks to manage and this course will help to you handle them all. Get a complete tour of the tools available in the ERP software that help you as an administrator to get the job done for your company. From setups, security, and scheduling you’ll add many tools to your tool chest in this class. Get hands on in our online learning environment to understand how each of these tools can be set up to utilize more automation and efficiency in your ERP.
Topics Covered in Administration for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central
• Application Setup
• Setup Screens
• User setup including User permissions and security
• Personalizing the interface
• Job Queues
• Rapid start
• Document Approvals
• Notification Setups
• Importing and Exporting Data
• Data Management
• Creating/Copying a Company
This class contains some topics designed to prepare you for the Dynamics Credentialed Professionals Certificate in Administration. This is not a comprehensive study guide and cannot guarantee your ability to pass the exam.
Course material is applicable to most versions of Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central. Key version differences will be highlighted by the instructor.
• Understand Application Setup tasks
• Understand user setup and permissions
• Understand how to personalize the user interface
• Understand how to use Rapid start to import and export data
• Understand how to schedule reports
• Understand ways to manage document approvals and notifications
Professionals responsible for administration of the system
Professionals who are the company’s designated super-user
CPE Credits: By participating in this class you are eligible to earn up to 4 CPE credits which will be distributed automatically following class completion. Class participation will be monitored and you will not receive CPE credit for any portion of the class that you do not appear fully engaged.
Preparation: Please bring a Windows PC to class for the Academy’s hands-on training environment from Visilearn called vConnect.