Dynamics 365 Business Central Financials is a new feature rich Enterprise Resource Planning application that is straightforward and intuitive to use. You will develop a comprehensive understanding quickly through this accelerated learning experience. We’ll spend time in class in the online learning environment getting hands on so you can apply what you’ve learned in class! Learn how to set up Dynamics 365 Business Central in a way that gets your company up and running quickly. Once you’ve started, tackle every hurdle along the way with ease, equipped with the knowledge you need to optimize your use of this software!
• Master basic use of Dynamics 365 Business Central application wide features.
• Set up general ledger, sales, purchase, and inventory areas.
• Grasp complex setup concepts like posting groups and dimensions.
• Gain a deep functional understanding of basic sales and purchasing activities.
• Understand simple pathways to a complete month end close.
• Utilize basic financial statements and produce advanced financial and operational reporting.
Audience: IT professionals, Finance professionals, Administration professionals, IT decision makers
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Instructor: Kerry Rosvold and Amanda Mayer
CPE Credits: By participating in this class you are eligible to earn up to 16 CPE credits which will be distributed automatically following class completion. Class participation will be monitored and you will not receive CPE credit for any portion of the class that you do not appear fully engaged.
Preparation: Please bring a Windows PC to class for the Academy’s hands-on training environment from Visilearn called vConnect.