Project Manager, Power Generation - North America
• I have been with Sherwin-Williams since 08/15/88 – 30+ Years
• I have worked in the Paint & Coatings Industry since 08/01/80 - 39+ Years
• My current title: Business Development Manager of Power / Corrosion Specialist, Western U.S. (28) States
NACE LEVEL III Inspector #6278
• Current professional memberships:
NACE, National Association of Corrosion Engineers; SSPC, The Society of Protective Coatings, I.C.R.I., International Concrete Repair Institute; S.E.I.A., Solar Energy Industry Association; N.H.A., National Hydro Association and Pacific Northwest Association.
• Professionally Published Articles:
• Canadian Mining Journal (CIM) and Society of Mining Engineers (SME)
• Interests: Making a positive difference, solving problems, outdoor activities, traveling to foreign countries and muscle cars.
“I have been a Coatings / Business Development professional for over 30 years and have held numerous positions within Sherwin-Williams throughout N. America. I have worked directly with Owners, Engineers, Engineering Procurement Contractors, Technology Providers and Specialty Contractors within numerous heavy industries. The past four years I have been dedicated to the Power Market. In my past and current role, I have provided Lunch and Learn seminars, technical presentations, site surveys, coating specification review and day to day consulting. Internally I provide training and technical support for our sales people, along with monthly market reports.
Tuesday, September 24
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM