Head of the department
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate institute of medical sciences. Lucknow
Name Dr. Aneesh Srivastava
M.Ch.(Urology) SGPGIMS, Lucknow 1991
Registered with General Medical Council U.K. since July 2004
CLINICAL WORK & TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
(Transplant Surgery) and urology
Dept. of Urology & Renal Tx. SGPGIMS, Lucknow
Head of Department
Urology & Renal Transplantation, SGPGIMS, Lucknow
Publications: More than 65 in the field of renal transplantation . Approx. 150 in the field of urology.
Research interest in basic sciences related to renal transplantation and RCC.
SPECIAL AREAS OF INTEREST • Renal Transplantation
• Endourology/ Laparoscopic Urology
• Basic research in the area of renal transplantation and renal malignancies.
• life time achievement awarded by the UAU (Uttar Pradesh & Uttrakhand Association of Urologist 2019 Pryagraj, UP.
• Delivered “P.N.Kataria” oration, at the annual conference of NZ-Urological Association of India, at Ludhiana, 2018.
• Chairman Board of Education Urological Society of India from 2017 to 2019.
• Delivered “P.B.Sivaraman” Endowment oration at the annual meeting of the Association of the Southern Urologists at Viraz, Andra Pradesh (July 2015).
• Delivered “K.M.Uddupa” oration during annual meeting of the India Society of Organ Transplantation for the year 2013, Bhuwaneshwar.
• Conferred “Dr. A Rangnadha Rao Endourology Oration” by the Andhra Pradesh Society of
Genitourinary Surgeons in Dec. 2011 for distinguished services in the field of Endourology
• Conferred “Sandipani Rishi Gyanpeeth Samman” awarded by the Institute of Kidney Disease and Research Centre and Dr. H.L.Trivedi Institute of Transplantation Sciences, Ahmedabad, Gujarat for distinguished services in the field of renal transplantation in Dec. 2007.
• Assistant Editor of Indian Journal of Urology since (1994 – 2000)
• Recipient of Chakraborthy Fellowship (1997-1998) from Indo-American Urological Society. This fellowship is awarded to the best young urologist in the field of academics and patient services from the Indian subcontinent.
Tuesday, October 29
10:45 AM – 11:21 AM