President of emirates urological society
Emirates urological society
Name: Dr. Abdulqadir Ismail Moh’d Abdullah Al-Zarooni
Date of birth: 01/04/1966
Nationality: United Arab Emirates
- Occupation: Consultant Urologist and Chief of Surgical Services in Shaik Khalifa General Hospital- Umm Quwain UAE
President of Emirates Urological Society 2013 until now
Education and Qualifications:
- M.B.B.S UAE University- Faculty of medicine and Health sciences 1986-1993 (First Batch)
- European Board of Urology ( FEBU) 6’2003
- (German Board of Urology (Facharzt) 10’2003)
- Diploma in laparoscopic surgery – Paris 2012
- Master degree in hospital administration 2018
- Internalship training in Al-Ain Hospital, Al-Ain UAE 1993-1994
- Zayed Military Hospital-Department of Surgery 1995-1999
- Postgraduate study in University of Bonn –department of Urology,
- Consultant Urologist, Zayed Military hospital-Department of Urology
- Member of Military medical board between 2003 to 2010
- Head of Surgical department in Zayed military hospital between 2010 to 2011
- Consultant UROLOGIST in Zayed military hospital from 10/2011 until 2/2013
- Consultant Urologist & Chief of Surgical Services In Shaik Khalifa General Hospital Umm Al Quwain UAE
- Member in Urologist Exam Panel In HAAD – AbuDhabi
- Member in Urologist Exam Panel in Ministry of health- UAE
- Member in Peer Review Committee in DHCC - Dubai
Training and Courses:
- 15th International Advance course for young medical officers. 04/10/1998 to 10/10/1998. Munich-Germany.
- European Urology residents education program. 29/08/2003 to 03/09/2003. Prague-Czech Republic.
- The infertile couple-urological aspects- EAU Course. 26/03/2004. Vienna-Austria
- Advance course on laparoscopy- EAU Course. 26/03/2004. Vienna-Austria.
- Diploma in Laparoscopy. September 2004. V.G. specialty hospital. Coimbator-India
- Advanced laparoscopy work shop, 21st February 2006, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Aufukurs Laparoskopische Urologie. 27/11/06 to 30/11/06. Tuttlingen, Germany.
- Intensive course in Laparoscopic Urological Surgery, Strasburg, France, from 4/6 to 8/6/2012.
Tuesday, October 29
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Wednesday, October 30
8:00 AM – 8:10 AM
Friday, November 1
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM