This level two course explores the advanced manufacturing functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics NAV from a user’s perspective.
A thorough understanding of the following topics will allow you to meet daily challenges in setting up and utilizing advanced manufacturing functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Using hands-on exercises, you will have the opportunity to apply what you learn during class.
• Manufacturing Setup
• Sales Order Interface to Production Orders
• Reorder Policies for Purchases, Production, Transfers, & Assemblies
• Setup Forecast for Planning (MPS/MRP)
• Planning Worksheet (Optimize creation of Purchase, Production, & Transfer Orders)
• Subcontracting (Outsourcing of Production Processes)
• Advanced Capacity (Infinite/Finite Methodologies)
• Shop Loading (Managing Shop Floor Schedule)
Instructors: John Grant and Jenny Hollingsworth, Innovia Consulting
Audience: This course is intended for users who want to understand the detailed features and functionality of advanced manufacturing.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• A basic knowledge of Inventory in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• A basic understanding of Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• A basic understanding of manufacturing terminology and processes
Delivery Method: Group Live
CPE Credits: By participating in this class you are eligible to earn up to 4 CPE credits which will be distributed automatically following class completion. Class participation will be monitored and you will not receive CPE credit for any portion of the class that you do not appear fully engaged.
Preparation: Please bring a Windows PC to class for the Academy’s hands-on training environment from Visilearn called vConnect.