This level one course explores the basic manufacturing functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics NAV from a user’s perspective.
A thorough understanding of the following topics will allow you to meet daily challenges in setting up and using basic manufacturing functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/ Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Using hands-on exercises, you will have the opportunity to apply what you learn during class.
• Raw Material & Finished Good Item Setup for Mfg
• Create Production Bill of Materials
• Create Basic Capacities (Work Centers & Machine Centers) & Routings
• Create, Process, & Finish a Production Order
• Lean Mfg Capabilities for Auto Reporting of Material & Labor
Instructor(s): John Grant and Jenny Hollingsworth, Innovia Consulting
Audience: This course is intended for users who want a working knowledge of the basic functionality in manufacturing.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• A basic knowledge of Inventory in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• A basic understanding of manufacturing terminology and processes
Delivery Method: Group Live
CPE Credits: By participating in this class you are eligible to earn up to 4 CPE credits which will be distributed automatically following class completion. Class participation will be monitored and you will not receive CPE credit for any portion of the class that you do not appear fully engaged.
Preparation: Please bring a Windows PC to class for the Academy’s hands-on training environment from Visilearn called vConnect.