In this course you will learn how end users can configure Microsoft Flow to create customized emails and approval processes. These can include people outside of Dynamics 365 F&O, and are based on the new business events framework. You will learn how alert rules, workflow, change based events, and much more in F&O can act as a trigger to perform functions outside of the system.
• Explain the basics of Business Events
• Explain the basics of Microsoft Flow
• Create alerts in F&O that trigger a Flow
• Create a Flow that triggers off a change in F&O
• Create an approval process in Flow based on a Business Event in F&O
• Update a record in F&O when an approval is completed
Preparation: Please bring your own internet capable Windows PC to class. Students will need to be able to access their own trial instance of Dynamics 365 Online during the class. Detailed instructions how to provision the trial will be sent to the participants prior to the class.