Join us to learn all about Process manufacturing in D365. We will cover item setup, formulas, co-products, by-products, routes, batch orders, batch attributes, planning items, costing, warehouse management, and more. This session will be in the format of a PowerPoint with demos by the presenters, and we will have user exercises and quizzes.
1. Understand what decisions are made when setting items up for process manufacturing
2. View the lifecycle of a batch order, understand what inventory and financial transactions occur
3. Learn how to configure when the inventory and financial transactions occur
4. Practice processing production in a demo environment
5. Be able to answer basic to intermediate questions about process manufacturing in D365
Preparation: Please bring your own internet capable laptop to class.