In this session I will present my personal experiences with roll out of Power BI self-service in an enterprise environment with more than 500 Power BI users, and 20+ Power Users. The self-service setup in the Flügger Group is based on several SSAS Tabular models, Power BI Pro licenses, and Power BI Service.
How is the self-service BI setup in the Flügger Group?
How to distinguish between Corporate BI reports and self-service reports created by business users?
How to share self-service Power BI reports in Power BI Service while maintaining good governance?
The session will discuss;
- pbit-templates (bronze, silver, and gold templates) and corporate color-themes
- monitoring of the audit log
- self service governance and compliance
- training of Power users and business users
- settings in Power BI admin portal
To get the full potential of the session ensure you;
- Know the different ways of sharing Power BI content
- Have a fair understanding of a SSAS Tabular model