D365 F&O and AX
"I can implement D365FO and teach you Project Accounting without Power BI, but why would I want too?" Take a deep dive into functional Project Accounting and see how Power BI can help you find success This session is geared towards those wanting to learn more about Project Accounting as well as savvy Project Accounting experts who want to see how Power BI can provide transparency to all phases of the project. In this session we will:
• Deep dive into Project Transactions and understanding the importance of the Project and the Category
• Understand the key objects in Project Accounting for setup and reporting
• Review Project Cost transactions and understand the different ways hours, items and expenses post against a Project, being able to differentiate between cost, WIP, and consumption.
• Review key inquiries and reports in Functional D365
• Map our D365FO reports and data to our Power BI Data Sources.
• Show that Power BI isn’t just graphs and KPIs but a functional tool that can be used throughout an implementation.
All attendees will be given the PBI desktop files and detailed instructions that they can then take with them. The samples used are real and can be applied to any D365FO environment.