Pre-Conference Academy Training
This course will run from 9:00am-5:00pm Central European Standard Time
Building Business Solutions with PowerApps and Flow is an accelerated one-day workshop for power users, developers and IT professionals working with SharePoint Online, Office 365, and Dynamics 365. This workshop teaches the essential concepts and skills required to build advanced business solutions using PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. This workshop also provides attendees with a challenging set of hands-on lab exercises to reinforce what’s been learned in the workshop lectures. Along the way, attendees will learn advanced techniques such as writing complex expressions for PowerApps and Flows, accessing REST-based data sources using custom connectors and using Microsoft Flow to automate business processes by creating custom workflows.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Learn how to design and test Canvas Apps
• Learn how to write advanced PowerApps expressions
• Learn how to use PowerApps to customize SharePoint list forms
• Learn how to create and test flows using the Microsoft Flow Designer
• Learn how to use Microsoft Flow to implement a document approval workflow
Target Audience: Power Users, Developers and IT Professionals
It is recommended (but not required) that attendees have experience working in the Office 365 environment.
In order to complete lab exercises, attendees should bring their own laptop computer.