Drawing from her personal experience and expertise, Mary walks us through an inspiring presentation, rich with advice on how women can leverage their personal strengths to bolster their career and business, whilst having the confidence to control their own destiny.
Attendees will walk away with:
• A renewed sense of purpose
• Confidence to explore proven strategies and the drive to apply those to day to day life
• Techniques to apply in real life
• The ambition to make a difference
12:30 - 12:45 PM: Lunch Served
12:45 - 12:50 PM: Welcome and Keynote Introduction - Jena Coffie, Emcee & Power Platform Program Manager
12:50 - 13:30 PM: Keynote Address - Mary Hunter, Managing Director Columbus UK
13:30 PM: END - Conference Resumes
REGISTRATION for Luncheon: (Required)
1. Login and click Register. (https://eu.usergroupsummit.com/home) Tickets to Luncheon are provided at no cost.
2. This will bring you to the Registration page – you will see a message stating "You are currently Registered." Click on Edit Registration (right side of screen).
3. When you see your registration, click Edit.
4. On the next screen, click Add Activities.
5. Select to view the Activities or Sessions menu on the left.
6. Check the box next to the class title you're interested in.
7. Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding this class to your registration.