Pre-Conference Academy Training
This course will run from 9:00am-5:00pm Central European Standard Time
To register, Select this link: https://eu.powerplatformsummit.com/attend/register
This session gives you an overview of the Microsoft Power Platform and how we can use these tools to empower everyone to innovate with one connected app platform.
In the session we will look at:
PowerApps: How to build Data-Driven Apps easily and quickly using familiar datasets like Excel and Sharepoint Lists how to build intelligence into your Apps.
• What is PowerApps?
• How to design and build an App: Using existing Templates, Using Blank Templates
• How to use controls and customising controls
• How to use functions to configure the App functionality
• How to share and manage Apps
Power BI: How to uncover the insights of the Data by creating stunning visuals easily and quickly.
• What is Power BI?
• How to extract data from various data sources
• Data Modelling
• How to create Reports and Dashboards
• How to share and Manage reports
Microsoft Flow: With no code approach, how to include automation directly into your Apps and Reports.
• What is Mircosoft Flow?
• How to create Flow from a template
• How to create a flow from scratch
• How to use expressions
• How to Manage Flows and Flow runs
Target Audience: Data Analysts and anyone new to PowerPlatform.
Course Level: Beginner
Computer Requirements: Please bring a laptop with Power BI Desktop, Chrome or Firefox