Lab Website: http://cbir.med.tsinghua.edu.cn/
2011-Present Research Associate Professor, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University, China
2009-2011 Research Fellow, Radiology Department, School of Medicine, University of Washington, United States
2005-2009 Engineer, Beijing Wandong Medical Equipment Company, Beijing, China
2000-2005 Ph.D., Candidate, Electronics Engineering Department, Tsinghua University, China
1996-2000 B.S., Electronics Engineering Department, Tsinghua University, China
Research Fields & Emphasis
My research interest focused on MRI pulse sequence design, reconstruction methods, post processing algorithms, especially in cardiovascular imaging. We have developed large coverage multi-contrast black blood imaging techniques for vessel wall imaging and investigated 4D flow acceleration algorithms even in ‘real time’ fashion. We have applied all these techniques into series of applications, such as atherosclerosis plaque, intracranial aneurysm, pulmonary hypertension, cerebral venous disease, and cardiac diseases.
1. Li Y, Chen H, He L, Cao X, Wang X, Chen S, Li R*, Yuan C. Hemodynamic assessments of venous pulsatile tinnitus using 4D-flow MRI. Neurology. 2018 Aug 7;91(6):e586-93.
2. Sun A, Zhao B, Li Y, He Q, Li R*, Yuan C. Real-time phase-contrast flow cardiovascular magnetic resonance with low-rank modeling and parallel imaging. Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. 2017 Feb 10;19(1):19.
3. Zhao X, Li R*, Hippe DS, Hatsukami TS, Yuan C. Chinese Atherosclerosis Risk Evaluation (CARE II) study: a novel cross-sectional, multicentre study of the prevalence of high-risk atherosclerotic carotid plaque in Chinese patients with ischaemic cerebrovascular events—design and rationale. Stroke and Vascular Neurology. 2017 Mar 1;2(1)15-20.
4. Sun A, Zhao B, Ma K, Zhou Z, He L, Li R*, Yuan C. Accelerated phase contrast flow imaging with direct complex difference reconstruction. Magnetic resonance in medicine. 2017 Mar 1;77(3):1036-48.
5. Zhou Z, Wang J, Balu N, Li R*, Yuan C. STEP: Self‐supporting tailored k‐space estimation for parallel imaging reconstruction. Magnetic resonance in medicine. 2016 Feb 1;75(2):750-61.
6. Zhou Z, Li R*, Zhao X, He L, Wang X, Wang J, Balu N, Yuan C. Evaluation of 3D multi-contrast joint intra-and extracranial vessel wall cardiovascular magnetic resonance. Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. 2015 May 27;17(1):1.
Friday, February 8
5:28 PM – 5:37 PM
Saturday, February 9
10:14 AM – 10:23 AM