Join the NACCHO IT Team to learn about 6 leading health IT projects -- and stay after to snack and network with other health IT professionals. We’ll hear from 4 Model Practice winners and discuss a new NACCHO partnership to help connect local health data. Each presentation will be 5-minutes long with some additional time for questions.
- Customer Queue Management Program and Implementation – Chris Collinge, Orange County Health Department
- Utilizing Web-based GIS Technology to Address the Opioid Crisis at the Neighborhood Level – Tri-County Health Department
- Cobb Public Health Interactive Technology Project – Cobb and Douglas Public Health
- HANDI – Using a Mobile App for Mass Intervention Data Collection – Denver Public Health
- Replicating an Open Source Public Health Innovation – Garrett County Health Department
- Announcing a New Partnership for LHDs to Share Survey Data – Academy of Science
Don’t miss this chance to hear and meet with industry leaders!