Join the NACCHO IT Team to learn about 7 leading health IT projects -- and stay after to network with other health IT professionals. We’ll hear from 5 Model Practice winners and discuss a brand new NACCHO partnership to help connect local health data. Each presentation will be 5-minutes long with some additional time for questions.
• Customer Queue Management Program and Implementation – Chris Collinge, Orange County Health Department
• Utilizing Web-based GIS Technology to Address the Opioid Crisis at the Neighborhood Level – Tri-County Health Department
• Partnership in Responsible Electronic Recycling – Salt Lake County Health Department
• Cobb Public Health Interactive Technology Project – Cobb and Douglas Public Health
• HANDI – Using a Mobile App for Mass Intervention Data Collection – Denver Public Health
• Replicating an Open Source Public Health Innovation – Garrett County Health Department
• NEW – Announcing a New Partnership for LHDs to Share Survey Data – Academy of Science
Afterwards, we will have some time to mingle and network. Don’t miss this chance to hear from industry leaders!