The 2019 IECA Annual Conference and Expo was a huge success! This year’s event brought more attendees… more exhibitors and expo hall happenings… more networking opportunities… and more relevant education topics! And a new conference mobile app was launched to help attendees access speaker presentations, create schedules, learn more about exhibitors, connect with other attendees and claim education credit.
1) Login to this website or IECA 2019 Conference Mobile App.
2) Select Claim Credit from the navigation bar.
3) Enter the access code provided the moderator to unlock the classroom survey.
4) Upon completion and submission of the survey you will be awarded your credit.
5) The portal will store all your claimed credits throughout the conference – take survey’s after each class or at the end of the day and download one certificate with all earned credits at any time.
6) Any questions on claiming credit, please contact Joanna Fetherolf – Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentations are still available within the individual session descriptions. To access, sign-in to the website or mobile app and click-on the presentation button at the bottom of the description.
Find Your Face in the Crowd
Visit our Facebook page and tag yourself!
Save the Date for 2020!
Make sure to mark your calendar for the 2020 IECA Annual Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina February 26-26, 2020!