Knowledge and Philosophy
The ANGIN programme (Anticipation Grants Indonesia - The Netherlands) was started to stimulate the development of new interdisciplinary cooperation between Indonesian and Dutch partners. It is aimed at involvement of different disciplines, connecting fundamental and applied science and active engagement with implementation trajectories and stakeholder co-creation. In this panel the first two batches of ANGIN projects will present their efforts. Thematic topics range from River pollution to Female adolescent health and from Justice in Palm Oil Conflicts to Saving Coral Ecosystems. The topics of Interdisciplinarity and Stakeholder Involvement will be central to the discussions.
- Thriving Societies, Healthy Waters; An interdisciplinary approach to achieve water-driven socio-ecological resilience in Indonesia
- Living Lab Water Indonesia: How to implement the concept of the circular economy (CE) in (Indonesian) land and water resources management at local/ regional scales?
- Resilience of the Richest Reefs: How can the Marine Protected Areas of Bird's Head Seascape thrive in a future with increasing tourism and development?
- Integrated interventions for better nutrition, reproductive health, and wellbeing of Indonesian adolescent girls
- Resilience of the Dispossessed: A Comparative Study of Responses to Oil Palm Expansion in Indonesia
- Management of Game and its Social Aspects (MANGSA) in Kalimantan
- Healing the soul of the nation: Opening social spaces to address intergenerational legacies of mass violence as a contribution to psychosocial wellbeing and peaceful inclusive communities in Indonesia and beyond