National Taiwan University
Vincent F. S. Tsai, M.D., MSBiomM, Ph. D. in Ten-Chan General Hospital
1) Superintendent, Ten-Chan General Hospital (2018.3~)
2) Vice Superintendent of Academic Affairs, Ten-Chen Medical Group (2013.11~)
3) Director of Urology, Ten-Chen Medical Group (2009.11~)
4) Attending Urologist, Urology, National Taiwan University Hospital (2006.4~)
5) Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University (2013.1~)
6) Assistant Professor, Urology, National Taiwan University (2014.6~)
Education and Training:
1) M.D. College of Medicine, National Taiwan University (1989-1996)
2) Doctor in Army, Compulsory Military Service (1996-98)
3) Surgical residency, ChangGung Memorial Hospital (1998-99)
4) Urological residency and Chief resident, National Taiwan University Hospital (1999-2004)
5) Master of Biomedical Engineering, UNSW, Sydney, Australia (2004-2006)
6) Ph. D. of Biomedical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan (2006-2011)
Prize and Honors:
1) The 3rd prize of 2003 Journal Paper Awards in Taiwanese Urological Association.
2) The 4th place of 2009 Acer Innovation Entrepreneur Awards.
3) The 1st prize of 2011 Journal Paper Awards in Taiwanese Andrology Association.
4) The 1st prize of 2011 Pfizer’s Journal Paper Awards in Taiwanese Andrology Association.
5) 2011 Discovery Channel: Focus on Taiwan-Infertility, Interviewing and Introducing for Male Infertility Solution.
6) 2012 Marquis Who’s Who Listed till now.
7) The 1st prize of 2015 Journal Paper Awards in Taiwanese Andrology Association.
8) The National Gold prize in 2016 3rd “Yan Shang” Cup Chung Qing Chun Chinese Youth Entrepreneur Contest (Cooperate group)---Shenzhen Createcare Medical---Microfluidic Mobile Medical Device for Laboratory Parameters.
9) The best poster award in Taiwan Urological Association 2019 mid-year scientific conference.