Ain Shams University, Cairo
- Professor of Urology at Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt – Subspecialty in Neurourology and Urogynecology. He is the Director of Post-graduate Education & Training.
- The General Manager of the Ain Shams University Obour Specialized Hospital.
- MD Thesis in a subspecialty of Neurourology at McGill University, Montreal, Canada. With special interest in Lower Urinary Tract Disease, Overactive Bladder, Female Urology, and Neurostimulation.
- He is active in the International Continence Society, currently he is the ICS General Secretary and one of the Board of Trustees of the society. ICS Committee for the Developing World.
- President of the Pan Arab Continence Society (PACS)
- Currently on the Scientific Committee of the Societe International de Urologie for the 2017-2019.
- On the Taskforce of pelvic Floor Reconstruction of the FIGO (International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics).
- Conducting surgical and educational missions in Africa helping in the treatment of Obstetric Fistulae and training African Doctors how to manage the possible complications.
- The Director of Middle East Urodynamic Courses of Bristol Urological Institute.
- Professor Mourad is on the Editorial Board of Neurourology and Urodynamics Journal, a reviewer for the International Urogynecology Journal, Urologia Internationalis, and several regional journals.
- He is the Chief Author of Chapter V of Complications of Vaginal Fistula of the Book released on the Fistula in the Developing World by the SIU.
- He had been invited as a Guest Speaker, Chairman and Moderator in many regional (Arab) and International events including Asian, European and American scientific meetings.
- Professor Mourad joined the AUA-accredited faculty of the AUA International Academy in 2013.
- Active Member of the AUA, EAU, ICS, ICI, SIU, IUGA, FIGO, ICUD, ISSM, EUA, AAU and others.
Sunday, May 5
3:10 PM – 3:40 PM